Saturday, May 9, 2015

Fabric sneak peak

It's been a crazy last couple of weeks. Slow progress on the swim suits, since I've never done swimsuits before. There also may be a bit of procrastination on my part. We had a few days of glorious weather that I just had to enjoy. Plus painting my new sewing room!
The fire's been lit under my butt though, seeing as I agreed to sell at a local craft show nearing the end of the month! I've been working on some stuff to show, and will post about it as soon as I've got some good pics. Here's a pic of some fabric that I picked up this weekend, since my stash has just about disappeared. Next weekend will hold another fabric shopping trip. Can't sew without a stash!
Hopefully I can get a full post in soon, thanks for stopping in!

No comments:

Post a Comment